Welcome to the 7th Annual Independence Dragon Boat Regatta.
Here's what you need to do in order to register your team for the 2013 IDBR:
1. New Captain? Welcome! Please register yourself by clicking here, or using the menu to the left to create an ID and Password, and then pay your $250.00 deposit to have your account enabled so you can schedule your practices.
2. Returning Captain? Welcome back! If you created an ID and password last year to schedule practices, click here to pay your deposit (click on the Team Fees link when the new window opens). Once we've received your $250 deposit, your ID will be re-activated. If you've forgotten your password (or even your ID), you can click here to have it sent to you. Please note: Your account will be listed as "blocked" until you pay your deposit.
3. Schedule Your Practices: Once you've paid your deposit and had your account enabled, you can logon with your ID and Password and reserve your three practices on the Practice Calendar (available to Team Captains ONLY).
4. Roster and Waivers: Before your first practice (April 2013), we will need you need to fill out the roster form and have all paddlers on your roster complete a waiver.
5. Questions? Feel free to drop us a line about anything else -
That's all - Hope to see you on the river!